Friday, April 29, 2011

Create Peace


 Wore this a couple of days ago, thought it was cute and simple. Can't stand getting overdressed for class, though maybe a few of you may beg to differ :-)
Shirt: Delias
Jeans: Mr. Price (Kenya)
Shoes: Papaya

 I love this sweatshirt! It was kinda windy today but this definitely kept me warm. I wear tanks underneath my asymmetrical tops coz I'm kinda self conscious of my shoulder being fully bare, lol. 
Sweatshirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Mr. Price
Scarf: Forever 21

 Close up of the shoes. Very comfortable for walking around school and were cheap too...



 Forgot to take a pic with the scarf  I threw on, felt like I needed a bit of color.




A few things I got from Kohls recently:
Cream Lace sweatshirt: $17.99
Navy Crop-top: $10.99
Bow Gaucho pants (Always wanted a pair of these): $16.80
Lilac Asymmetrical top: $13.00

Everything is from the junior's section. And I'm no junior :-)
Surprisingly the sizes run a little large, had to return a ton of stuff because they were just too loose.

I would love to see how everybody else dresses for class n all, that's about all I get dressed for so don't hate me for my lack of sophisticated fashion posts :-) But I do adore all the cool peeps on the side bar, check em out!
And while you're at it, tell me what you wear to class or other activities that do not require you get all glammed up! Links are welcomed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment