Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm a Maxi Girl!





So summer is right around the corner. My favorite time of the year, including spring. Time to break out the maxi dresses for me. I love their comfort n airiness. Here are a few I just got...can u tell I'm obsessed with stripes???

PS: Wondering why this darn blogger has no outfit posts on a "fashion" blog??? Well, its winter and I have nothing to show off, except my coat which might get boring! I'll start posting outfits as soon as it gets warmer, maybe next winter I'll be comfortable enough to put together winter outfits...anybody else have this problem? Personally I only get dressed to keep warm in the winter.

All images courtesy of Charlotte Russe


PPS: The first two are moderately short. I am about 5'7 and they dont completely cover my ankles which bugs me. So I'm returning them, wish I didn't have to.... I absolutely love the turquoise one...
The rest are a perfect length.

0 comments:

Post a Comment