Friday, January 7, 2011

Decisions...and my tiny calves












I've been looking for some casual riding boots for the longest time. Thought I'd found them at target for a reasonable price but I'm just not in love...
  •  The suede boots have calves a bit too large for me. Was hoping to get boots that would hug well while bare legged or in thin tights. 
  • The leather boots have a texture reminiscent of rain boots...not a good look, at least not what I was looking for. I think they look descent on but scrunch a bit at the ankle. Will probably be ordering them in brown which I think will look better due to the texture.
Haven't decided on the leather boots yet but the suede is definitely going back. Too bad because I absolutely love the large treads at the sole and they're also super comfortable and flexible.
Both are genuine suede and leather, good quality for the price-$39.99 at target.com
Get them while on sale if u like what you see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment